THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 21, 2008

Rex and Roman having a "discussion" about the "strawberries and blueberries" inside the tree. The tree they are sitting on had a knot hole in it and they kept poking sticks inside. When Marjie asked Rex what he was doing, he said that "there are strawberries and blueberries in here"...of course we just though he had a wild imagination - that is, until I looked inside and there WERE some sort of berries in there! Go figure...

5 comments:

Ruth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dyana said...

Hey Nan! I didn't know you were blogging. Cool! WARNING: it can be addicting. Roman & Rex are getting so big! It's fun that they have each other to grow up with.

Ruth said...

I deleted my comment because I totally can't spell.heehee! I love the blog. Very Fun. The boys are so cute.

Dyana said...

Oh...PS, You have my last name spelled wrong in the friends & family section. It's WHITELEY....It's a hard one, I know! Still love you!

Morrison Family said...

Your blog is great!! The only problem with blogs (That I can see) is finding the time keep it up! I love you!! I think this is great!!